Norgga duopmostuolut

Norgga duopmostuolut lea riikka dubmejeaddji váldi. Guokte duopmostuolu leat erenoamážit namuhuvvon Vuođđolágas – Riikkariekti ja Alimusriekti – ja vuolit dási duopmostuolut fas leat ásahuvvon formálalaš lágaid bokte.

Duopmostuolut lea dubmejeaddji váldi ráŋggáštusáššiin ja siviila áššiin ja dain lea bearráigeahččandoaibma eará stáhtaválddiid ektui. Duopmostuolut isket čuvvot go lágat Vuođđolága ja geahččalit maiddái hálddahusmearrádusaid lágalašvuođa. Ráđđehus galgá láhčit diliid nu ahte duopmustuolut besset jođánit meannudit áššiid vai ráŋggáštusáššiide šaddá buoret balánsa. Lea dehálaš dábálaš riekteipmárdussii ahte áššit mearriduvvojit jođánit, ja maiddái hehtten dihte láhkarihkkuid dahkamis ođđa lobihisvuođaid.

Militeara ráŋggaštusáššiin leat čuovvovaš duopmostuolut:

Orgánat nu go Oadjoriekti ja Mánáidsuodjalusa ja sosiála áššiid fylkkalávdegottit eai leat duopmostuolut, muhtoduopmostuollosullasaš hálddašanorgánat.

Duopmostuollohálddahusas lea hálddahuslaš ovddasvástádus buot riikka duopmostuoluide.

Hannah Murray

Hannah Murray (* 1. Juli 1989 in Bristol) ist eine britische Schauspielerin.

Hannah Murrays erste Fernsehrolle war in der ersten und zweiten Staffel der Serie Skins – Hautnah, wo sie die Rolle der Cassie Ainsworth, ein sanftes, aber selbstzerstörerisches Teenagermädchen mit einer Essstörung, spielte. Im Anschluss gab Murray ihr Bühnendebüt als Mia in That Face, eine von den Kritikern gefeierten West-End-Produktion am Duke of York Theatre. Im Jahr 2009 erschien sie in der ITV-Adaption von Agatha Christies Roman Ein Schritt ins Leere. Ein Jahr später spielte sie im Science-Fiction-Film Womb die Rolle der Monica, die Hauptrolle in Hideo Nakatas Chatroom, einer Adaption von Enda Walshs gleichnamigem Theaterstück, sowie im Fernsehfilm Above Suspicion: the Red Dahlia, einer Adaption des gleichnamigen Romans von Linda La Plante.

Seit 2012 spielt sie die Rolle der Gilly in der US-amerikanischen Fantasyserie Game of Thrones des Senders HBO, die auf den Romanen Das Lied von Eis und Feuer von George R. R. Martin basiert. Ebenfalls hatte sie eine kleine Rolle in Tim Burtons Horror-Komödie Dark Shadows.

George Washington Colonials

The George Washington Colonials are the athletic teams of George Washington University of Washington, D.C.. The Colonials compete in Division I of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) as members of the Atlantic 10 Conference for most sports.

A member of the Atlantic 10 Conference, George Washington University sponsors teams in ten men’s and thirteen women’s NCAA sanctioned sports:

Men’s Intercollegiate Sports

Women’s Intercollegiate Sports

The GW Colonials men’s basketball team plays its home games in the Charles E. Smith Center, which is also shared with other GW Colonials athletic programs. The team competes in the Atlantic 10 Conference. It qualified for the NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament in 2014 for the first time since 2007 and won the NIT Tournament Championship in 2016. The Colonials‘ head coach is Mike Lonergan.

The GW Colonials baseball team is a varsity intercollegiate athletic team of George Washington University. The team is a member of the Atlantic 10 Conference, which is part of the National Collegiate Athletic Association’s Division I. The team plays its home games at Tucker Field in Barcroft Park, Arlington, Virginia. The Colonials are coached by Gregg Ritchie.

George Washington’s first baseball team was fielded in 1891.

The GW Colonials men’s soccer team competes in NCAA Division 1 Men’s Soccer in the A10 (Atlantic 10 Conference) along with 13 other teams. The program began in 1967 and has earned two A10 Championships in 2002 and 2004 and two regular-season A10 titles in 1992 and 2011. The team made it to the NCAA Tournament 3 times, including the Round of Sweet 16 in 1989.

The GW Colonials men’s soccer team has won the DC College Cup twice in 2007 and 2008. The cup is a competition between four Washington DC Universities including George Mason University, American University, and Howard University.

The women’s gymnastics team is coached by Margie Foster Cunningham, and assisted by both, Barry Kistler and Jeff Richards. In the 2013-2014 season, the Colonials were led by senior captains, Taylor Henderson, Kayla Carto, and Betsy Zander.

The gymnastics team competes as a member of the East Atlantic Gymnastics League

Men’s rowing is sanctioned by the Intercollegiate Rowing Association, not by the NCAA; GW’s men compete in the SIRA.

Sailing is sanctioned by the Intercollegiate Sailing Association, not by the NCAA; GW’s men and women compete in the Middle Atlantic Intercollegiate Sailing Association

Squash is sanctioned by the College Squash Association (CSA), not by the NCAA.

The men’s and women’s water polo teams compete as members of the Southern-East Division of the Collegiate Water Polo Association.

George Washington University’s football program ran from 1881 to 1966.

The final George Washington game came on Thanksgiving Day, 1966, when the team lost to Villanova, 16–7. GW ended the season with a 4–6 record (conference: 4–3) and Jim Camp was named Southern Conference Coach of the Year. On January 19, 1967, the Board of Trustees voted to end the football program. Poor game attendance and the expense of the program contributed to the decision. A former GW player, Harry Ledford, believed that most people were unwilling to commute into Washington, D.C., which did not have a metro rail at the time, on Friday nights to RFK Stadium. Additionally, Maryland and Virginia were nationally competitive teams that drew potential suburban spectators away from GW.

Source

Polkadot Cadaver

Polkadot Cadaver sur scène en 2012.

Polkadot Cadaver est un groupe de heavy metal américain, originaire de Rockville, dans le Maryland. Le groupe est formé en 2007 par Todd Smith, Jason Stepp et John Ensminger à la suite de la dissolution de Dog Fashion Disco.

Polkadot Cadaver se forme brièvement après la séparation de Dog Fashion Disco en 2007. Leur premier album, Purgatory Dance Party, est publié sur Internet en pré-vente le 17 novembre 2007, et en version physique le 27 novembre 2007. Deux démos de Polkadot Cadaver sont incluses dans l’album Beating a Dead Horse to Death… Again de Dog Fashion Disco, en 2008. Pendant les tournées en soutien à Purgatory Dance Party, Dave Cullen devient le bassiste à plein temps du groupe, et Scott Radway devient leur batteur live en 2010.

Le 5 mai 2011, Polkadot Cadaver débute à la 17e place du Billboard New Artist Chart (aka Heatseeker’s Chart) avec leur deuxième album Sex Offender. Cet album est le premier à faire participer le bassiste David Cullen (Knives Out!), pendant que Ensminger joue de la batterie sur l’album. En soutien à l’album, ils se lancent en tournée avec Wednesday 13, Vampires Everywhere! et Korpiklaani. En janvier 2012, ils tournent avec Wayne Static, et lancent la tournée Fight to Unite Tour en avril, en soutien à Brokencyde, Blood on the Dance Floor, Deuce, William Control, et The Bunny The Bear.

Le 17 juillet 2012, le groupe publie une image sur sa page Facebook, annonçant un nouvel album pour 2013, ainsi que la participation du chanteur Neil Fallon, du groupe de rock Clutch, sur une chanson intitulée Transistors of Mercy. Le batteur Scott Radway est présent sur la photo comme membre à plein temps (il tournera avec le groupe depuis 2010). Le groupe annonce en décembre la sortie de l’album pour avril 2013 et une tournée. En début janvier 2013, le groupe révèle le titre de son nouvel album, Last Call in Jonestown et sa date de sortie pour le 7 mai. Cependant la date de sortie est repoussée au 14 mai. Le 23 mars, le groupe entame une tournée Our Tour can Beat up your Tour avec Psychostick et Downtown Brown.

Dave Cullen quitte le groupe avant que l’album ne soit terminé, ne contribuant qu’à deux chansons. L’ancien bassiste de Dog Fashion Disco, Brian White, remplace Dave Cullen. En soutien à l’album, le groupe entame sa tournée Last Call in Jonestown 2013 Tour le 14 juin, avec One-Eyed Doll et Exotic Animal Petting Zoo. Il s’agit de leur première tournée en presque deux ans.

Le groupe enregistre ensuite un EP de Noël en début septembre 2013, intitulé From Bethlehem to Oblivion. La couverture est publiée le 5 septembre, et les précommandes débutent le 31 octobre. Last Call in Jonestown est aussi publié en version vinyle coloré limitée à 500 exemplaires. En avril 2014, Scott Radway quitte le groupe. L’ancien batteur du groupe DFD, Mike Oliver, se joint à eux.

Liste der russischen Gesandten in Sardinien-Piemont

Liste der russischen Gesandten in Sardinien-Piemont.

Erste russische Missionen an den sardinisch-piemontesischen Hof in Turin bildeten Sondermissionen 1770 bis 1773 durch Alexei Wassiljewitsch Naryschki (1742–1800) und 1780 bis 1782 durch Dmitri Alexejewitsch Golizyn (1734–1803), beide im Auftrag von Katharina der Großen. Tatsächliche diplomatische Beziehungen und eine ständige Gesandtschaft bestanden ab 1783. Während der napoleonischen Kriege wurde 1798 der Festlandteil des Königreichs Sardiniens von französischen Truppen besetzt. 1799 folgte der russische Gesandte dem sardinischen König Karl Emanuel IV. ins Exil nach Rom, 1806 wurde der sardinische Hof dann vorübergehend nach Cagliari verlegt. 1814 wurde Turin erneut Residenz der sardinischen Könige.

Auf der Seite der Alliierten beteiligte sich das Königreich Sardinien 1853 bis 1856 am Krimkrieg gegen Russland, wodurch es in dieser Zeit zu einem Abbruch der diplomatischen Beziehungen kam. Mit der Ausrufung des Königreich Italien im Februar 1861 wurde Turin Hauptstadt des vereinten Italien, und Ernst Johann von Stackelberg ab 1862 erster Russischer Gesandter im Königreich Italien. Turin blieb bis 1865 Haupt- und Residenzstadt Italiens, ebenso wie Sitz der russischen Gesandtschaft.

João Pinheiro

João Pinheiro auf der Karte von Brasilien

Lage des Gemeindegebiets von João Pinheiro im Bundesstaat Minas Gerais

João Pinheiro, offiziell Município de João Pinheiro, ist eine Stadt im brasilianischen Bundesstaat Minas Gerais. Sie hat mit Stand der Volkszählung 2010 45.260 Einwohner, die Pinheirenser genannt werden.

Die Gemeinde wurde am 30. August 1911 gegründet und befindet sich im Nordwesten von Minas Gerais. Der Name der Stadt wurde zu Ehren des ehemaligen Präsidenten von Minas Gerais João Pinheiro da Silva vergeben.

João Pinheiro ist die größte Gemeinde in dem Bezirk. Hat einfachen Zugang von der BR-040, der wichtigen Verbindung zwischen Brasília und Belo Horizonte.

Erste Bewohner der Gegend waren Indios vom Stamm der Cataguá. Später kamen entlaufene Sklaven aus den Minen von Paracatu und Goiás hinzu.

Durch die 1818 in der Nähe der Ufer des Vereda Extreme kam ein kleines Dorf von Pionieren und Viehtreiber, der die Kapitänsbinde von Goiás gesucht gegründet, war dies die erste Landung des weißen Mannes in diesen Teilen. Doch einige dieser Abenteurer nieder animierten durch Vieh- und Diamantenminen in der Rio Santo Antônio. Es war ein Fieber und dies wurde der Hauptaktivität der entstehenden Lager.

Die Stadt erhielt den Namen Santana dos Alegres, dies war der erste Name eines primitiven Lagen, dass zum Bistum Pernambuco gehörte. Der mündlichen Überlieferung zufolge, gab es einen sehr mutigen Curraleiro Ochsen, der in der Nähe der Stelle lebte. Dieser ging oft ging ins Lager und blieb dort die ganze Nacht und muhte. Diese Gewohnheit, genannt Alegre, fasziniert jeden und dieser soll somit die Namensherkunft des Lagers bilden.

Im Jahre 1873 wurde das mittlerweile zum Dorf gewachsene Lager zum Bezirk des Gebietes Paracatu. 1911 erfolgte dann die Erhebung zur Stadt und die Umbenennung zum heutigen Namen.

Das regionale Klima ist typisch für tropische Art, mit heißen, feuchten Sommern und kalten, trockenen Wintern. Der feuchteste Zeitraum umfasst die Monate Dezember bis Februar. Der Trockenste die Monate Juni bis August. Die durchschnittlichen Gesamtniederschlagsmenge beträgt 1300 mm, von denen sich etwa 70 % auf Sommer konzentrieren. Die thermischen Durchschnittswerte zeigen, maximal 28,6° C, mindestens 15,6° C und durchschnittliche Werte von jährlich 23,9° C.

Nach Angaben des Nationalen Instituts für Meteorologie (Inmet), betrug die niedrigste in João Pinheiro aufgezeichnete Temperatur 3,8° C, diese wurde am 23. Juli 1973 gemessen. Die höchste gemessene Temperatur am 6. Oktober 2005 betrug 39,8° C. Die höchste kumulierte Niederschlagsmenge in 24 Stunden wurde am 17. Dezember 2011 aufgezeichnet unt betrug 152,0 mm.

In der Stadt werden einige traditionelle Feste gepflegt. Das Cowboy-Festival im April, ein Stadtfest im September und der Off-Season Karneval John Piro im Oktober.

Ben-Ami Finkelstein

Ben-Ami Finkelstein (born in 1910) was a psychiatrist.

Finkelstein received his doctorate in 1935 at the University of Zurich with a thesis on the white spot disease. During the Second World War he was interned for a time in a labor camp. He then worked in the psychiatric hospital Tarpeh, where he did research on the ″impact of immigration on the character of mad-prone persons″ (Einfluss der Einwanderung auf den Charakter einer zum Wahnsinn neigenden Person) on the basis of a Holocaust survivor from Lithuania. In 1952 he published his results on that matter that were criticized in 2012 by Israeli historian Rakefet Zalashik for ideological omissions.

Finkelstein has worked at the Eastern State Hospital in Lexington (Kentucky) and at the controversial Lima State Hospital in Lima, Ohio. In the 1970s, Finkelstein worked at the Rosegg hospital in the Swiss township of Solothurn.

In 1957 Finkelstein published through the Amsterdam publisher F. Van Rossen the book ″Psychological sketches″ (Psychologische Skizzen), after which he published numerous articles in American journals, including the Journal of the American Medical Association (in 1971 Finkelstein published, among other articles, one on the suicide of Vincent van Gogh).

Finkelstein, among other things, dealt with the psychology of crime. He was in contact with Albert Einstein and Hans Martin Sutermeister.

Minuscule 64

Minuscule 64 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering), ε 1287 (von Soden), formerly known as Ussher 2, is a Greek minuscule manuscript of the New Testament, on parchment leaves. Palaeographically it has been assigned to the 12th century. The manuscript has complex contents and full marginalia.

The codex contains a complete text of the four Gospels on 443 leaves (size 11.5 cm by 8 cm). The text is written in one columns per page, 18 lines per page. The initial letters are written in gold.

The text is divided according to the κεφαλαια (chapters), whose numbers are given at the margin, and the τιτλοι (titles of chapters) at the top of the pages. There is also a division according to the Ammonian Sections (in Mark 241 sections, the last in 16:20), with references to the Eusebian Canons.

It contains the Epistula ad Carpianum, Eusebian Canon tables at the beginning, tables of the κεφαλαια (tables of contents) before each Gospel, lectionary markings at the margin (for liturgical use), and synaxaria. Subscriptions with numbers of Verses were added by a later hand.

The Greek text of the codex is a representative of the Byzantine text-type. Aland did not place it in any Category. According to the Claremont Profile Method it represents textual cluster 121 in Luke 1, Luke 10, and Luke 20.

The manuscript once belonged to Thomas Goade († 1638), then to James Ussher. In 1702 it was presented together with minuscule 61 and 63 to Trinity College in Dublin (along with the codices 61 and 63). Then towards to the end of the 17th century it belonged to one John Jones. In 1880 Dean Burgon found the manuscript in the library of the Marquis of Bute (Marquess of Bute, Ms. 82 G. 18/19). It was collated, like 63, by Dodwell, used by Brian Walton in his Polyglotte (as Em), used by Mill (as Usser. 2). C. R. Gregory saw it in 1883.

It is currently housed at the Schøyen Collection (Ms 230), at Oslo.

South Dos Palos, California

South Dos Palos (formerly, Dos Palos Station) is a census-designated place (CDP) in Merced County, California, United States. South Dos Palos is located 2 miles (3.2 km) southwest of Dos Palos, at an elevation of 118 feet (36 m). The population was 1,620 at the 2010 census, up from 1,385 at the 2000 census.

South Dos Palos is located at .

According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), all of it land.

The South Dos Palos post office opened in 1906.

The 2010 United States Census reported that South Dos Palos had a population of 1,620. The population density was 1,055.6 people per square mile (407.6/km²). The racial makeup of South Dos Palos was 809 (49.9%) White, 135 (8.3%) African American, 21 (1.3%) Native American, 36 (2.2%) Asian, 10 (0.6%) Pacific Islander, 552 (34.1%) from other races, and 57 (3.5%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1,262 persons (77.9%).

The Census reported that 1,620 people (100% of the population) lived in households, 0 (0%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 0 (0%) were institutionalized.

There were 426 households, out of which 257 (60.3%) had children under the age of 18 living in them, 228 (53.5%) were opposite-sex married couples living together, 106 (24.9%) had a female householder with no husband present, 36 (8.5%) had a male householder with no wife present. There were 36 (8.5%) unmarried opposite-sex partnerships, and 2 (0.5%) same-sex married couples or partnerships. 47 households (11.0%) were made up of individuals and 14 (3.3%) had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.80. There were 370 families (86.9% of all households); the average family size was 4.02.

The population was spread out with 601 people (37.1%) under the age of 18, 197 people (12.2%) aged 18 to 24, 403 people (24.9%) aged 25 to 44, 315 people (19.4%) aged 45 to 64, and 104 people (6.4%) who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 25.8 years. For every 100 females there were 100.5 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 99.4 males.

There were 488 housing units at an average density of 318.0 per square mile (122.8/km²), of which 242 (56.8%) were owner-occupied, and 184 (43.2%) were occupied by renters. The homeowner vacancy rate was 3.5%; the rental vacancy rate was 10.7%. 966 people (59.6% of the population) lived in owner-occupied housing units and 654 people (40.4%) lived in rental housing units.

As of the census of 2000, there were 1,385 people, 342 households, and 286 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 922.0 people per square mile (356.5/km²). There were 365 housing units at an average density of 243.0 per square mile (94.0/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 45.78% White, 16.03% African American, 1.95% Native American, 31.62% from other races, and 4.62% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 74.15% of the population.

There were 342 households out of which 55.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 52.0% were married couples living together, 24.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 16.1% were non-families. 13.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 7.3% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 4.05 and the average family size was 4.41.

In the CDP the population was spread out with 41.7% under the age of 18, 11.9% from 18 to 24, 25.4% from 25 to 44, 14.1% from 45 to 64, and 6.9% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 23 years. For every 100 females there were 91.8 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 90.8 males.

The median income for a household in the CDP was $18,500, and the median income for a family was $23,365. Males had a median income of $20,417 versus $12,357 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $7,170. About 44.6% of families and 42.2% of the population were below the poverty line, including 48.0% of those under age 18 and 14.5% of those age 65 or over.

In the state legislature South Dos Palos is located in the 12th Senate District, represented by Republican Anthony Cannella, and in the 17th Assembly District, represented by Democrat Cathleen Galgiani.

In the United States House of Representatives, South Dos Palos is in California’s 16th congressional district, represented by Democrat Jim Costa.

Pokal des FC Bayern

Unter der Bezeichnung Pokal des FC Bayern im Spieljahr 1901/02 bzw. Münchner Pokal des FC Bayern im Spieljahr 1902/03 ergriff der FC Bayern München die Initiative, ein im Pokalmodus ausgetragenes Kräftemessen der in München existierenden Fußballvereine, die in den unterschiedlichen Stadtteilen entstanden sind, zu organisieren.

Nachdem der Fußballsport 1873 von England aus auch Deutschland erreichte, nahm um die Jahrhundertwende die Zahl von Fußball-Mannschaften in München zu. 1899 waren neben dem 1. Münchner FC von 1896 mit dem FC Bavaria 1899 München sowie der am 6. März des Jahres gegründeten Fußballabteilung im TV 1860 München zwei weitere hinzugekommen und am 27. Februar 1900 entstand der FC Bayern als Abspaltung von Spielern der Fußballabteilung im MTV München 1879.

Der 1. Münchner FC von 1896 war Gegner im ersten Spiel des FC Bayern München, das im März 1900 auf dem städtischen Spielplatz auf der Schyrenwiese stattfand und das die Bayern mit 5:2 für sich entschieden. Auch für die späteren „Löwen“, die Fußballmannschaft im TV 1860 München, war der Verein der Gegner im ersten öffentlichen Fußballspiel, sie unterlagen dem 1. Münchner FC von 1896 am 27. Juli 1902 auf der Schyrenwiese mit 2:4.

1901 bestand zwar bereits der Verband Münchner Fußball-Vereine, dieser wurde aber „aus Gründen örtlicher Natur auf unbestimmte Zeit sistiert“. Bayern war in diesen Jahren fußballerisch vergleichsweise unterentwickelt, im gesamten Königreich gab es nur sehr wenige Vereine, die den Sport betrieben. Auch München selbst, als größte Stadt des Südens, lief der Entwicklung in anderen Regionen hinterher. Folglich war Fußball relativ unbekannt und beschränkte sich auf wenige Freundschaftsspiele.

Mit der zunehmenden Zahl der Vereine kam in München ganz allmählich ein organisierter Spielbetrieb in Gang. In den Jahren 1902 und 1903 wurden auf Initiative des FC Bayern München erstmals Stadtmeisterschaften (unter der Bezeichnung Pokal des FC Bayern bzw. Münchner Pokal des FC Bayern) ausgespielt, an denen sich neben dem Veranstalter auch der 1. Münchner FC von 1896, der FC Bavaria 1899 und der MTV 1879 beteiligten. Gespielt wurde in zwei Klassen, mit den ersten Mannschaften in der ersten sowie den Reserven in der zweiten Klasse – wie auch 1902; undeutlich blieb, ob auch die Fußball-Abteilung des TV 1860 München sowie die Vereinigte Turnerschaft sich an den Spielen beteiligten, und gegebenenfalls später ausschieden.

In beiden Jahren (wie auch 1904 und 1905) gewann der FC Bayern München diese „Meisterschaften“, welche inoffizieller Natur waren, da seit 1897 der Verband Süddeutscher Fußball-Vereine bestand und zu dieser Zeit, vor dem Herbst 1903, nur die Endrundenspiele um die Verbandsmeisterschaft, aber noch keine Punktspiele in den Kreisen organisierte, sodass die Vereine, was einen regelmäßigen lokalen Spielbetrieb betraf, auf Eigeninitiative angewiesen waren. Am 2. Oktober 1904 konstituierte sich mit dem Münchner Fußball-Bund (MFB) ein örtlicher Verband, der fortan die Meisterschaftsrunden organisieren wollte.

Zur Saison 1907/08, zehn Jahre nach Gründung des Verbandes, war eine für das gesamte Verbandsgebiet halbwegs einheitliche Ligastruktur geschaffen. Ab 1910/11 waren die obersten Ligen in allen vier Kreisen (Nordkreis, Westkreis, Südkreis und Ostkreis) eingleisig.

Schulze-Marmeling, Dietrich Schulze-Marmeling: Die Bayern – Die Geschichte des Rekordmeisters. Verlag DIE WERKSTATT. 2009, ISBN 978-3-89533669-0